Geosciences Research Division
- Biogeochemical cycling of trace metals in terrestrial and marine environments, especially mercury.
- Organic matter and sulfur cycling, and interactions with trace metals.
- Develop and apply field, laboratory, and modeling approaches to study processes controlling trace metal speciation on different spatial and temporal scales.
- Bioaccumulation and biomagnification of mercury in food webs, implications for food quality, and human exposure and health.
- BS, Chemistry, University of Paris V
- MS, Geochemistry, Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris
- PhD, Chemical Oceanography, University of Connecticut